Monday, April 21, 2008

News

-- As you already see I got a new skin that Teiz has too. The only reason why I got it is because in this skin Internet Explorer works better. In the other skin Internet Explorer was messing up the chat and music.

--About advertisements--
The ads on my site are hand picked and virus checked with SiteAdvisor at all times. If it sees something it will e-mail me and tell me what ever virus it has, but there was no reports on any Google Ad's yet so I think they check it too. Some of those ads are awesome check em out =).

--New HP coming soon. I'm looking for a good game right now ArmorGame's is not making any good games at this time so I'm kind of waiting for good stuff.

++++++++ABOUT HACKPACKS.NET+++++++++
I AM CLOSING HACKPACKS.NET DOWN BECAUSE IT COSTS A LOT. THINGS LIKE FIREWALL, DOMAIN, AND WEB-MEMORY COSTS TO MUCH MONEY. WILL GO DOWN IN ABOUT 2-3 WEEKS!

No comments:

Your Ad Here
Your Ad Here