Friday, March 20, 2009

Need help making your site popular? I got you!

If any of you know anything about blogs and website you all know how hard it is to get on search engines without paying a cent… I got a way to get you on top 50 (or more, I constantly add them) search engines for free.  Just email me and tell me this information if you want me to hook you up.

---THIS IS STILL A “Beta Service”, I FOUND A WAY TO MANUALLY SUBMIT TO SEARCH ENGINES WHICH WORKS REALLY GOOD.  IF IT WORKS WELL ILL CHARGE FOR THIS SINCE OTHER SITES CHARGE $500-1000 FOR ALL THIS.  ILL CHARGE $0.50 PER SEARCH ENGINE SUBMISSION---

EMAIL TO:  vmanisme@gmail.com, THATS RIGHT IM A GOOGLE FAN!

---FOR SUBJECT PUT: Hook me up!

INFORMATION I NEED:

1.  Your email (so I can email you the results of the server form submission)

2.  Your blog/website (so I can add it… duh)

3.  Your keywords (what words search engines use to look for your site)

---Make at least 25 keywords if you want some increase in traffic.

THIS IS WHAT YOU GET FOR VISITING HACKPACKS, I SAVED YOU OVER $5000, YOU WELCOME!

THATS IT!

No comments:

Your Ad Here
Your Ad Here