Friday, April 3, 2009

More Mindless Violence Trainer Elite by Tobi + level passcodes

Hey everybody! There are only 2 trainers for More Mindless violence on the internet except this one I made it now. One of them was made by me, but it didn't has allot of hacks and cool design so I decided to make another one for this game with more hacks and cool design and, of course, with all level passcodes. Maybe some of U are wondering why I make trainers for this game. Well, like I said the first time, this game is pretty fun. That's why I recommend U, first time to play the game without the hacks and level passcodes. I could make it much more better, so if some of U want to make a better one, an ULTIMATE one, just let me know. Alright? Anyways here is the download link:

Download Here

Have fun! Happy Hacking! ^_^

No comments:

Your Ad Here
Your Ad Here