Sunday, July 5, 2009

Windows 7 = BINGO!!!!!!!!!!

I am writing from Windows 7 right now and I had to tell people on my blog about this AWESOME operating system.  First, ITS FAST its not just fast its SUPER FAST.  Second, I’m running x64 and all applications work, I ran x64 Vista and they all worked so I never had any problem there anyways.  When you this hits the market for everyone else October 22 BUY IT.  You can pre-order it now and you should DO IT RIGHT NOW to save like $100-150.  Trust me THIS IS THE BEST OPERATING SYSTEM EVER MADE, I only got one question for Mac users now… “WHAT NOW BEAT THIS WITH YOUR MAC AND THE 100 PEOPLE THAT USE IT, YO GOT NOTHING TO SAY NOW!  YO CANT EVEN SPEAK TO GODLY WINDOWS USERS MAC HAS LIKE 4-5% OF THE MARKET,  MORE PEOPLE USE LINUX THAN MAC THATS A SMACK IN THE FACE!”  So like I was saying… If you see a Mac at the store throw it away, make the world a better place.

No comments:

Your Ad Here
Your Ad Here