Saturday, August 29, 2009

Updating All The Projects - Tobi

Some of my trainers won't load that's why I need to update them and also to fix some bugs, add more hacks and add some new design plus other new stuff to them. Also I want to do the same with my programs I made and I posted here. New versions will be released. From now all my projects will be updated and posted here, on the site, and in the forum. If I miss something to update or U want to make a request feel free to ask me in the chat box. I live in a country in the SE of Europe and time is different from the others but I'm active on the chat so U could find me there. Anyways don't forget to visit more often this site because I'll be updating the projects very fast and I'll also post them very fast but 1 by 1, so make sure U don't miss any of the of them. See ya in the chat box and in the forums ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

plz fix the zombie survival outbreak trainer, i really want that one.

Your Ad Here
Your Ad Here