Friday, September 18, 2009

Var Scanner From HPPremium (Trial)

Hey, people... I'm offering to anyone who is desperate for an OK var scanner to meet me in the chat or PC me in forums. Forums would be much more reliable, as I might not be online ATM. If you want the var scanner, I will put a trial on it. A trial that limits your time usage to 1 hour per use, and about 5 executions. Every single person will have to agree to these limits to use this. If you want a trial extender, because you want to try it some more, I will allow you to extend the trial TWO times, after which you must suscribe for premium. Removed some of the ads on this thing too. To show you proof, I will post some screenshots:

This has been packed with Themida, so some antiviruses might alert you that this is a virus.
Please trust me that this isn't, because it is simply just encrypted, and packed.
And also, if you don't trust it, don't download it.
If you do not want to suscribe, then PM me, and if you are a trusted companion, I will give you a license good for 60 days, after that you are on your own.

No comments:

Your Ad Here
Your Ad Here