Sunday, December 13, 2009

Special Designing Tutorial for Programming + Extremely Rare Tools

I'm going to sale a special VB6 designing for programming tutorial made by me (Tobi), so hopefully make some money, because in my country the economical situation is not that good... Anyways I will also include some extremely rare stuff to the tutorial, so you can make the coolest projects with modern design in VB6, and it will also include music and much more interesting stuff. The price for it will be like 5$. I just hope someone will buy this tutorial. I will highly appreciate. So if any of you wants to buy it, just post on that section of the forum, send me a private message in the forum or meet me in the chat box. See ya around.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I want to quote your post in my blog. It can?
And you et an account on Twitter?

Your Ad Here
Your Ad Here