Sunday, April 4, 2010

Depressed...

Seriously, there isn't anyone to talk to anymore.
Even though were getting about 450 visitors a day.
The only hack site busier than us in flash cheats is CEF.
=/... Bored...
I'm tired of all you mods out there who aren't logging on.
All mods are now considered DEAD.
About 5 new mods will be appointed....
Zzzzzz... Hope they will keep the chat spam free...
And if a new mod is just really awesome...
They get to handle owner... Until thewy screw up...
*sigh* Here's a list of people that died.
Power God
Ally (sorry -.-)
Vman (sorry -.-)
Dark Sith
Zexro (even though he screwed up big)
ICP
Craziecracksta
K3nny (screwed up big)
HaxToMuch
*sigh* the list goes on
About 20 people left us...
And I'm sick and tired of this...
I want one person who will stay with us...
And if you have any requests for software cracks just comment here.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmm More TWO Trainers would be nice -.-

ricky said...

colony by armorgames plz

YoungDragon said...

Im Back

Anonymous said...

I come to hackpacks every day but i find noone to chat and leave....Well good courage buffy ;).



Lowrider

powerful47 said...

Hi im a good person my user name is powerful47 im almost on my chat every day i can change my chat's second chat thing to yours if you want me too and plus im pretty good at being a mod I will protect your chat from danger(i will protect against spam and swearing.(do you like having people swear?)).

Killor1 said...

Oh Yes, I'm back. Was very very busy. Will be working on chat for now on.


~Sincerly

~Killor1

mariomansp said...

It's simply moving on. It's time for something besides flash modification..

Kira said...

one of the new mods has to get on and unban me... haxtomuch banned me like 2 months ago...

Your Ad Here
Your Ad Here