Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Some Q&A --- VMAN

Hello everybody, this is Vman, yes I'm still alive, I did not quit, and I didn't forget about the site. Now questions and answers time...?

Why did I stop working?
--People dont appreciate the work anymore

Is the site for sale?
--No the site is not for sale, the domain will stay active

Will you start making hackpacks again?
--Yes I will

I need to get everybody teamed up again and we need to take on a lot of stuff and catch up, many thanks to Ally, and LTH... they've been with me from the beginning and they're still there.

2 comments:

Ally said...

Sorry about it. Was the only way I could contact you without using my email, because my email was blacklisted..

VMAN said...

email me ally, ill give u my phone number so u can text me whenever

Your Ad Here
Your Ad Here